It is perhaps both the most needed and least understood skill in business, that of emotional intelligence. James Standen’s perspective is especially interesting given his engineering background.
- Lack of Attention
- Personal Attention
- Valuation Metrics
- Using Metrics to Develop Strategy
- If success starts with failure does it also always lead to failure?
- What does Failure look Like?
- Success – How will you know when you’re there?
- What does success look like?
- Damn Fitbit Metrics
- Does anyone care what you have to say?