Dan McCarthy has written an excellent blog on the 6 passages of leadership and management. You can find the blog here. What makes this blog particularly good are not the passages per se but how he differentiates what a manager does from what a leader does at each stage of passage in rising up within an organization. It shows how even someone who does not manage people can be a leader by setting a personal vision and being motivated to follow that vision.
- Entrepreneurship Research Roundup
- Newsflash – 80% are Above Average at Driving (and Execution)
- Fixing Business Entropy
- Business Entropy
- Insert Picture Here
- Be an effective procrastinator in 5 easy steps!
- The Benefits of Procrastination
- 4 Things to be Persistent About
- How do you make decisions?