Well, December is upon us and I’m trying to figure out some goals for next year. No doubt you’re trying to do the same. To give you some inspiration I have included a TED Talk that I thought might inspire you. If you get this blog in an email, click on the blog link to see the video.
- Toronto House Prices: The Metric That Matters
- Where’s Stupid? Bad Metrics Risk Bad Policy
- Toronto Housing Affordability
- The So-Called Housing Bubble is Just Bad Metrics
- The Curse of Millennial Job Churn
- Your Job is to Make Your Boss Happy
- Do we need a Masters of Disruption?
- Are MBAs killing businesses?
- What’s with Ambiguity?
- The death of logic and facts