Well, December is upon us and I’m trying to figure out some goals for next year. No doubt you’re trying to do the same. To give you some inspiration I have included a TED Talk that I thought might inspire you. If you get this blog in an email, click on the blog link to see the video.
- Leadership Fears all Relate to Vulnerability
- 5 ways to improve your Ad Hominem arguments
- Confirmation Bias
- Avoiding Biases with Statistics
- So Much Busy Work
- Are your co-workers helping or hindering?
- Fake It Till You Make It – Redux
- Change and Ambiguity
- Performance hurdles and ceilings
- A New Definition of Success